Saturday 5 December 2020

The best action quotes from your favourite action adventure films

The best action quotes from some of the best action films ever produced are right here.

The Dark Knight

Alfred Pennyworth: So I suppose they'll be arresting me for being your accomplice, sir.

Bruce Wayne: Accomplice?I'm gonna tell them the whole thing was your idea.

Dolemite

Dolemite: Ghosts? If you ever see a ghost, cut the motherfucker.

Austin Powers Goldmember

Austin Powers: Mole! Bloody mole! We aren't supposed to talk about the bloody mole, but there's a bloody mole winking me in the face! I want to cut it off, chop it off, and make guacaMOLE!

Deadpool 2

Blind Al: Can you speak up? It’s hard to hear you with that pity dick in your mouth.

Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls

Ace: Tell them what I'm saying. [To Wachootoo tribe] I come in peace.

Ouda: White devil say, "I will harm you."

Ace: I couldn't help but notice that Eqinsu Ocha part. Did you just refer to me as White Devil?

Ouda: This how they know you.

Ace: Leave that part out from now on. [To tribe] I represent the princess.

Ouda: I am a princess.

Ace: War is hell. The last thing we want is a fight.

Ouda: I want to fight. So go to Hell.

Thor: Ragnarok

Loki: I have been falling for 30 minutes!

Full Metal Jacket

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you private?

Private: Sir, five foot nine, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five foot nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high!

The Avengers

Tony Stark: Man, you have really got a lid on it, don't you? What's your secret? Mellow Jazz? Bongo Drums? Huge bag of weed?

The Outlaw Josey Wales

Lone Watie: Get ready, little lady. Hell is coming to breakfast.

300

Messenger: What makes this woman think she can speak among men?

Queen Gorgo: Because only Spartan women give birth to real men.

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Jack Sparrow: But why is the rum gone?

Rocky IV

Duke: All your strength, all your power, all your love. Everything you've got. Right now!

Blade

Blade: You better wake up. The world you live in is just a sugar coated topping. There is another world beneath it. The real world. And if you want to survive it, you better learn to pull the trigger.

For plenty more action and adventure content, check out www.viewifi.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment